Monday, May 29, 2006

Don't worry...

We are not going back to Gaza.

And these are the words that build a fence between me and my husband.

There has been so many warm and good advices in The Comments that I don't know where to start. Let me say this... I'm not spilling it all. Out of respect for my religion and my husband. As a good sister pointed out it would of course be recommended to keep it within the family. As for my husband... well, I could only imagine if he had his own blog and wrote personal stuff about me. My God! However, after some serious consideration I decided this is what I needed to do. My personal thereapy.

Yes, men are men, aren't they? And a woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do. This is another thing I would like to point out, that it's not ONLY the Gaza vs. Stockholm issue going on. Seemes that my sisters in here married from other palestinians know very well what I'm talking about.

I'm sure Laila is fainting by now saying "there she goes again - it's all complaints, complaints, complaints!!" (it's a joke, Laila habibti). And it may be true. There is of course another side to this story (which would be on my husband's - so far - imaginary blog) and that is HIS SIDE. So let me say that I am surely no piece of cake. Even though I have some serious complaints on him, he surely have some on me. And as we blog along the picture should be more clear.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Imaan, don't let what other people think worry you. All of us bloggers use our blogs in one way or another to work through things around other people, even if we do it in code... Did you know there's a popular English blog called "My boyfriend is a twat"? And, guess what, the boyfriend in question is Saudi... So maybe your husband will do his own blog. But of course he has a whole community of convention behind him, whereas you don't. The lovely thing about blogging is you don't have to be fair, or reasonable, just good reading. And you have no problems on that score.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home